Tuesday, September 15, 2009

More


I cover a lot of topics here and while I don't think I am wise enough to offer anyone advice (besides how to cloth diaper, apparently), I just want to share a smidge of myself in this space.

In case you read this and think that our lives around here are as smooth as butter and we dance through life like a Coke commercial, with tender moments straight out of Hallmark, let me be the first to tell you how much that is not the case. I'm just gonna tell you straight out. I'm flawed. I'm broken. I'm obnoxious. I'm bossy. I'm demanding. I'm selfish. There are a lot more adjectives I could use.

When I look at myself, I tend to see the negative. It's not the only side, but I am short sighted when it comes to me. But the most beautiful part of being in this place is that I am surrounded by friends and by a sweet partner who sees more, who find the beautiful in me when I can't see it myself. For that, I am grateful. Thank you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...