Sunday, February 08, 2009

Just be

I have a lovely cousin who's blog is based on a quote.

"Life seems but a quick succession of busy nothings." ~ Jane Austen

That is been my life as of late. Naptimes, mom groups, more naptimes, nursing (just for comfort), bottles, walks with mom friends, laundry that miraculously replicates before my eyes, dishes, dinner and sleeping. It goes like this every day. Day in, day out. I wake up and giggle with my girl and the rest of the day goes by in a blur. This used to bother me when she first got here. I am starting to adjust. To slow down, to let things go that don't matter and just be. It's nice.

1 comment:

Busy Nothings said...

Hey! That's me :) It sounds like motherhood is suiting you very well. Enjoy your cuddle time! Hope you have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...