Monday, August 02, 2010

Better and Better

Cora and Mama
I've said this almost every month of Cora's 21 month life, but this is my favorite age. (I'm sure the next milestone will be my new favorite too)
Cora's grin

Budding photographer

How does this work?
Every day is an adventure of words, discovering, doing, making, and learning.  Half the time she is running around like a bedraggled street urchin because I can't be bothered to get myself out of my p.j.'s before 10am, much less her!  But we do have the best times.

At a recent baby shower, we talked a lot about second babies and what to expect.  I already know I'm going to be missing Cora when I am with the new one and she is with family or with her Papa.  I miss her when she sleeps or is in the nursery at the Y! 
Caught for a squish!

She is my little buddy and we do EVERYTHING together.  Some things I wouldn't mind having to myself again, like going to the bathroom, but the dynamics will be different.  I'm curious and a little anxious.  I know it will be beautiful however it turns out.

1 comment:

Thesupermanns said...

hey girl...i echo that....better and better. I too wouldnt mind going to the bathroom by myself again....but hey, ill take that in order to have a "little buddy" by my side all day....Cora is SO stinkin' cute....hope you're well

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...