Thursday, May 02, 2013

A blur...and a baby

Our third baby is here.  I'm working on a fancy post with photos, his birth story and all that, but for now, I'll tell you this much:

Peter Israel Evans was born on the night of a "pink" full moon (and lunar eclipse if we lived in Europe or Africa), April 26th at 12:54am, weighing 7 lb, 5 oz and measuring 20 inches long (21 inches if you ask his pediatrician, who measured him 5 days later and declared him an inch longer).  It was an unexpected C-section instead of a second vbac, but I'm OK with that.  He is here and beautiful.  The entire thing is big blur of time and images and thoughts that I am collecting for later.  I'm sifting through them like sand, sorting them and arranging them in my mind. 

So for now.  A self portrait of me and my new little guy, taken the day he was born.


Mama and Peter
More to come.  When I find the time in the middle of all this chaos!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...