Sunday, July 24, 2011

Girly Girls

When Judah takes his morning nap (if that happens - nap wars have begun), then Cora and I take a little time for just us.  A craft project, a picnic, a tea party, a long story (her attention span amazes me!), or just a little girly girl time.  This girl loves to be fancy and while I spend a lot of time reminding her that she is beautiful even if she is not wearing pink (tears, I tell ya, over having to wear a t-shirt and shorts, not a pink dress), I love to indulge her love of fancy ever so often. 
Girly girls
Girly girls
Girly girls
And now Matt and I are hard at work at reminding her that beauty is not something that she wears or how she looks, but something that comes from inside her heart.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...