Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Quiet

Quiet reading
Quiet reading

Our family has been resting and recuperating from various illnesses, and for the papa, surgery.  I managed to avoid all of it until the very end when everyone else was finally on the mend.  I guess all that extra caring for babies and hubbies can wear a gal out.  Thankfully, my children love to quietly entertain themselves occasionally and give mama a break.  I love how much these two are book readers.  If I can't find them and begin to wonder at a patch of silence, this is often what I find them doing.  I love it.  Not that they don't get up to their share of mischief!  But here is a quiet moment from us, to you.  I'll be back tomorrow with pictures of the cutest pirate and princess ever. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...