Friday, January 29, 2010

Snow! Finally!

 
The weatherman forecast snow for last night, so when I got up at 5:30 am for BOOT CAMP (yes. Ug.) with nary a flake to tempt me back to my warm bed, I was slightly annoyed, called him a snake oil salesman and went to sweat with a bunch of other ladies who are into the same sort of self punishment as me, grumbling all the way!  And then 9am rolled around and it began to snow.  I was still skeptical, but lo and behold, it stuck and kept on snowing.  In fact it's still going!  A real rarity around here where we are known for our 'Tender Tennessee Christmas"es and also tender (or rather pathetic and gray) Januaries and Februaries. 
Cora and I got out to enjoy the snow, but it would seem just I enjoyed it.  Cora was rather more annoyed at being put down and at having to wear her 'marshmallow suit'  (since she looks like a pink and blue marshmallow in it), and for some reason her boots bother her.  Maybe she's just not used to structured shoes.  Poor gal.  It has been a rough couple of weeks.  Molars.  Need I say more? 

Matt enjoyed his snow day too. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...