Monday, March 01, 2010

35 and still my favorite guy

The Geek (aka Matt) turned 35 today.  We celebrated this weekend with a very fun dinner party/rock band party with friends.  It was good to have something light and fun after weeks of hard days.  I won't talk about that any more right now, though.  This post belongs to my favorite guy.

There are so many things I love about this guy.  He's the best Papa ever to our little girl.  You should see them cook in her play kitchen.  Seriously.  I can hardly stand the cuteness.  Let's not even discuss marathon rounds of itsy bitsy spider!  It's a joy to watch him be a father.

I could brag on this guy for ages, but most of it is too sappy for this blog, so I'll just wish him a very happy birthday and show you fun pictures taken by our friend Paul (and sometimes by me with Paul's camera which I seriously covet.  Actually it's the lens that I covet.) And then I'll go write him a sappy love letter so he knows how I really feel about him.

 
Cookie Cake by me. Pillsbury Cookie chub, squish into a cookie sheet, bake at 350 for 12-18 minutes. Decorate. Seriously. That easy!! And the reversed numbers?? I kid! I kid!!
 
My very own guitar hero. Squeal!!
(Cora did the drums for the rock band party.  Ha!)

And a few of the cuteness, because I can't resist.
 
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...