Friday, March 26, 2010

MOMS Club of East Nashville

It has been total radio silence around here with just a few little blips on the line here and there.  I know.  Slacker blogger.  I'm feeling much better these days, though.  So a friend (who's baby, coincidentally is mama to the lump-a-lishious BFF to Cora who I keep 3 days/week at my house) and I have been working on a website for my local MOMS Club, which has been a lifeline to Cora and I.  (and perhaps to my husband as well, but not directly.  Without them, it is possible I would be sucking the life out of my husband in some attempt to have adult interaction!) 

I can't tell you how fun it has been to have people like me in some ways and not like me in many other ways around as I stumble down this path called motherhood.  I can't recommend them highly enough.  Also, their web gurus are pretty awesome too.  ;)  Check out our work!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Ahh yes, my lumpalicious BFF baby :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...