Saturday, March 01, 2008

In honor of my birthday boy


In case you didn't know, today is the greatest day evar. Thirty-three years ago, in a little town in New York State, a little boy came into the world. I imagine on that day he looked like a boiled turnip, but he outgrew that and now is pretty cute. I call him "Honey", but you know him as "the geek." I am so glad that your parents decided they needed another little boy around. Without you I'd never have grown up, or known what it is to truly love, or be loved. I am so glad you are on this planet with me. Happy Birthday sweet husband!!!

PS. This is actually the geek's 30th birthday picture, photoshopped to make it look like he's 33. In the background on the screen, you can see him turning 4 or 5. Still as cute as ever!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...