Saturday, August 29, 2009

Chore avoiding...brought to you by - Naptime!


While Cora slept yesterday (or attempted to sleep, babbling up in her bed) I decided that she needed flashcards of her colours in French. I was really just avoiding chores, but we will call it a 'creative brainstorm', rather than slacking. ahem. Those piles of old mail can wait right? I like the way they turned out so much I am going to do them over on real watercolor paper and put them up in Cora's room! (and add 'Marron' - brown and 'Blanc'-white) More pictures here and here. (I especially am loving 'gris'!) I'm taking a day of rest, so I'll see you all on Monday!

1 comment:

Thesupermanns said...

wow...those are awesome....and beautiful. Cora doesnt know how blessed she is to have an artist mama.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...