Friday, February 08, 2008

Aaargg!! The Pressure of being tagged!!!

I don’t know seven other bloggers to tag, but I’ll do my best here.

  1. I’m a former Opera singer. I’ll say, not in a prideful way, that I frickin’ rocked! I have a recording to prove it!
  2. I have an unnatural (and yet not so unexplainable) fear of sharks. Even pictures of sharks make my blood pressure go up. I tried looking at pictures of them to get over it, but I just ended up freaking myself out.
  3. I am secretly girly. (twirly skirts were big with me when I was a kid. Still kind of are)
  4. I envy the fact that men can grow beards and completely change the way they look! I don’t actually WANT facial hair, but I’d like to mix it up now and then in the look department. A haircut only goes so far and I’m not willing to become blonde. On this subject, why is it that men get “distinguished” as they age and women turn into saggy old bean bags? I have a beef with the designer about that.
  5. I dream in IMAX. If I could hook up a machine to my head and record my dreams, I would be the richest script writer ever! This being said, I never watch scary movies because they would come out as VERY scary and REAL dreams. I remember once dreaming something sad and then walking around half the day all depressed until I remembered that it was something I had dreamed and not reality.
  6. I almost drowned while white water rafting the Ura Bamba river in the Andes Mountains of Peru.
  7. I’m destined to become the family historian. Mostly because I take the pictures and do the genealogy research. It’s a hobby of mine. I have lots of hobbies. Knitting, sewing, being a rock star, baking, photography, bike riding, blogging…it’s endless, really.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

on #4...my understanding is that having a beard - or more exactly: having to shave - is exactly why some men age a little more gracefully in the face than some women. You want a good exfolient (sp?) - try slicing off your top layer or two of skin with a knife every day or so. Nice baby-fresh skin.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...