Saturday, February 23, 2008

Endless Web junk!


I am noticing that my life is messy, not just in person, but on the web. I keep getting invites to Facebook and I just can't face one more social networking site! I noticed I hadn't updated MySpace in ages yesterday and I am not overly concerned about it. I wish there was one place that would update them all. Or like, a secret email address that I could send mail to where a little web gnome would be my personal PR buddy and go into all of my sites and update them. I think others call those 'Interns,' but I don't have one right now. I love blogging here and as you can tell by my multiple blog posts per day (my neighbor says that my blog posts are far more steady when I am gainfully employed...she's right. I have more time to sit in front of a computer and type about the world, or my world in general. If I'm not at work, I am doing stuff at home). I have signed up for endless doo dads and sites and fun and am struggling to keep them all accounted for! I think I'm up to 6 or more emails. I need to purge my life of stuff and virtual stuff and make room for the things that matter the most. I think I've lost sight of those things.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...