Monday, February 04, 2008

Yipe! A MONTH since my last post?

Sorry all you readers. My computer began doing the blue screen of death and I got a bit preoccupied with backing EVERYTHING UP! I then took it in to the BIG BOX store and guess what...I get it replaced...FOR FREE!! Thanks No Lemon Policy! This is it's 4th major repair and the Big Box Store is going to let me pick out a new one. Since mine only had a fabulous 60 gig of hard drive, anything they give me will be an upgrade. But I've been without it for so long, so no pictures and I have to wait for DH to give me compy time on his machine which you other W.o.W. widows understand is like pulling teeth...out of cement! But soon, hopefully today, I'll resume my blogging ways and then...just you wait Enry Iggins. It'll be great!

2 comments:

Mel said...

I wondered where you went! This was my way of keeping up when we don't get to see each other. Friday perhaps?

Christy said...

I tagged you for a meme! Check out the "blah" post on my site. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...