Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Mama and the Nap bandit


Who stole my tiny girl away and left me this big girl? Seriously. As you might have guessed from yesterday's post, naps are a point of contention around our house at the moment. Mama wants to hang on to nap #2, but Sweet Baby Girl has decided that she doesn't need it (and the total grouch that results is just a coincidence...I swear, Mama!)

Anyway. This coming year is shaping up to be a doozy. We've got a major shake up in the works for our family and while I'm all about a goal and working toward it, I'll just be honest and tell you that this one scares the crap out of me. I think we will be stretched and challenged in ways we've never dreamed and in this moment, I'm a wimp. I want to crawl under the covers and ignore that this is going to happen. I've got to much I wanted to get done this year...me me me!! Whine, whine, complain!

I'll fill you in more later as it happens, but I'm definitely going to keep the music in the plan, no matter if the dish pile suffers or not. I mean, there ARE limits.

The photo is of the last of summer bounty (that we gleaned from neighbor's gardens). I'm looking forward to cooking our fall veggies! I have 2 butternut squashes waiting to become 'finger food' for my busy little girl. By the way, we are at the constant pulling up stage and I don't remember if I told you, but 'Papa' was the first one to hear his name.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...