Friday, October 23, 2009

Fetching AND green - what could be better?

I finished up the sweet fingerless gloves I was working on. (They a free pattern on knitty.com called Fetching) Thought you might want to see. I knit them with a yarn called Lush by Classic Elite Yarn in the colorway 'Granny Smith'. The ends are a little curly and in hindsight, I probably should have blocked them when I was done knitting, but they work the same!

It's so nice to be knitting this fall. Last fall, I couldn't feel my hands so knitting was out. I missed knitting all of the sweet baby things, but she knows I love her. These are going in the mail to keep a friend warm! See Tracy, I told you you were on my wool list.



By the way...what is up with Flickr and their new format which made it really hard to put these photos here? Arg. Anyhoo. I hope your weekend is wonderful. Ours will be another example of 'Chock-tober!' (I hope). See you here on Monday!

1 comment:

Katy Bowser said...

These are gorgeous! I just pulled out my fingerless gloves from the "warmy" bag. My mother in law made them because she saw them all over, but just couldn't understand the fascination. I can. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...