Thursday, October 15, 2009

Time off for good behavior (and lack of sun)


Hey friends,
I'm giving myself a long weekend in which to fill my brain up with things to say here. I'm plumb fresh out. All of our plans to run around the city like mad folk, taking photos willy-nilly has been thwarted by a whole lotta rain and a leaky roof. I need a nap, a tall, tall ladder, and for the sunshine to come back. Seriously sun. I mean it. Enough is enough! I may have to resort to a tanning bed...or drugs (legal ones...ahem!).

Never fear. I leave you with cuteness.

Have a fabulous long weekend and I'll see you back here on Monday.

The Musician aka Ariana (you know you know it's me.)

1 comment:

Thesupermanns said...

i know..this weather is dreary...and COLD! whew. I hope you found good things to do this weekend. knowing you...you did some creative stuff.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...