Monday, October 13, 2008

Witching Hour

I'm not sure if everyone has this while pregnant, but for me, 3am is the witching hour. If I'm lying in bed and can't get back to sleep because I'm either hungry, hurting from pinched nerves, have to pee (again), or am mysteriously no longer sleepy, you can bet your BOOTS that as soon as I locate my glasses in the dark and take a peek at the clock, it will be 3am. I've sworn again and again that if all I EVER see again at this hour is the backs of my eyelids, I'll be a happy camper, but I know that won't happen with a baby girl to nurse in the night. Still, it's just me and the cat. Freckles has better sense than to be up at this hour. I'll just sit here and watch my belly dance on it's own. Apparently she's up too. (Sorry, no videos this time. I don't feel like changing into less raggedy PJs and I'm not ABOUT to show off this ensemble) Note the time of post.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...