Thursday, November 19, 2009

These days...

I commented to Matt recently how much messier our house is now that I am keeping a second baby a couple of afternoons a week.  I look at it as practice for our future.  (No, this is not an announcement of any kind)  We have been recovering from a few weeks of parties (me and the doot).  And now are frantically crafting for the days to come.  I have a lot of projects to finish and start before Christmas gets anywhere close, and nothing really to show you.

These days are filled with the sunniest of babies!  After a pretty nasty drug reaction (to ear infection meds) and more drugs (steroids ack!) to counteract it, she is feeling much, much better.  In fact, she is more smiley than ever!  She has also figured out that camera means 'cheese your face off'.  Here's an example: (the super pink cheeks are part of her drug allergy, although admittedly cute)


 
I'll get back in the swing of things here soon.  I will, I tell ya!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...