Monday, November 30, 2009

Hiding out - the Post Thanksgiving blahs

I don't feel like posting today.  I caught some sorta crud while visiting family, just got back from a Doctor visit and apparently I'm wearing the turkey I ate on my thighs!  Plus, it's cold and the babies (mine plus the one I keep a few days a week) are howling upstairs after micro-naps and keep waking each other back up.  (this could possibly be the reason I want to eat my way through whatever sweets are left in the house - good thing there aren't any left!) and all my posting ambitions for Thanksgiving week got waylaid by sickness and lack of internet.  So happy Monday, I hope your Turkey day was great and I'm gonna go climb under the covers until I feel better.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...