Sunday, September 21, 2008

For your own safety

The Geek and I have long found it an amusing past time to read airline safety cards and insert our own words. Apparently this guy had the same idea (although some are a tad racier than we've ever thought up). I actually peed my pants while laughing. A first since...I don't know...I was about 6? Thanks baby on my bladder!

In our last birthing class they handed us a sheet with labor and birthing positions and the Geek and I quickly fell to making fun in the same way. So much so that we giggled and laughed while all the other pregger couples sat there solemnly waiting for the teacher to begin her lecture. At least we know how to have fun! I'm including some for you with our subtitles substituted for the actual names of the positions.





3 comments:

Mel said...

Did they seriously give you those?! The tag lines were hilarious.

Ariana said...

They gave us just the images with the titles like "standing", "sitting on commode", "slow dancing" etc.

The Peacock Pearl said...

:D :D :D :D :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...