Friday, September 19, 2008

Pirates don't tolerate trespassers either.

I had run in with trespassers last night (while I was already pissed about something) which ended in police coming to visit (I called them) to check out the house. Angry pregnant girl yelling the the front yard = not a pretty site. Yes, I was wrong. I hate saying it. I always have to say it. You were right. It was stupid and I was taking out on them the pissiness I felt for someone else. I wish I was a pirate and could make the punks walk the plank. It's Pirate day. Just so you know.



My pirate name is:


Mad Anne Cash



Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. You're musical, and you've got a certain style if not flair. You'll do just fine. Arr!

Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...