Monday, September 29, 2008

Birthday pending

I know it's not November. It's only almost October, which means 6 weeks till my birthday, but it's kind of a big deal to me. I know it's nerdy, but if I have learned one thing over the last 5 years, it is to tell people what I want/need. If I never say it, how will people know? So I'm putting it out there. I would really like to have a digital SLR for my birthday. Canon would be best so I can use the same lenses from my 35 mm Canon. Look to the left (it's orange) for my Kaboodle wish list.

They are pricey, I'll grant you, but it doesn't have to be new! Anything in the Rebel family would work perfectly for my purposes, but I'm not opposed to the higher end ones if someone has one they don't want any more. So I've put it out there. It's hard sometimes to ask for what I want, especially with a history of growing up in a situation where there wasn't much, so we just didn't ask. I tend to deprive myself of even the basic necessities so this is progress for me. With that, I'm going to go enjoy the lingering relaxation of the massage I had today. (A necessity at this point!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...