Friday, August 22, 2008

Stressful days = Bed Rest...or Hard Headed Woman Strikes Back!

When will I ever learn? I know all the moms out there say it's normal to have these every other week freak-outs, but they stress me and the baby out, not to mention the hubby who just sits there wide eyed while I shriek on and on about whatever I've got stuck in my craw. I'm going to have to learn to meditate or something. I am too freaking high strung right now for my own (or my baby's) good. I just don't have room in my brain or emotions to get all worked up about anything these days unless I want to spend the following day lying around, breathing through Braxton Hicks contractions and hoping everything stays put. Happy Friday to me. (sigh)

On a good note, the bug went in for a little repair yesterday (sticky throttle) and they charged us $0, since it was something that happened when the put the new engine in. $0 car repair is something I can handle!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...